INTERNSHIP PROCUREMENT EUROPE
Who are We?
Domino's Pizza is the largest pizza delivery and takeaway company in the world. Our expertise and passion for making and delivering fresh hot pizzas has won us numerous awards, but more than that we have the loyalty of millions of pizza lovers around the world.
The first Domino's Pizza store opened in 1960 in the state of Michigan in the United States. The success was so great that the company has since grown into a brand selling pizza in 80+ countries with more than 16,000 stores.
Domino's Pizza Enterprises Ltd (DPE) is publicly traded in Australia and is the master franchisee for the Domino's Pizza brand in Australia, New Zealand, Japan, France, Luxembourg, Belgium, Germany, Denmark and the Netherlands.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and organised intern to join our EU procurement team. Are you interested in learning more about where our ingredients come from or how we run multi-country tenders with our suppliers? Perhaps how we collate the data across our six European countries or the process to launch products across our different markets? We are looking for someone to help us with collating information, documents and data across our countries as we grow our business. Do you want to grow with us?
Main tasks & Responsibilities
- Helping update and complete the EU product database
- Supporting the EU buyers on launching RFQ, negotiations, contract renewal & implementation
- Following up with suppliers & other team members (email & phone)
- Helping complete supplier and product set up process
- Support changes to existing products (including being a part of product tastings!)
- General administration tasks including updating spreadsheets & systems
- Working in a casual international corporate office
Who are You?
- An enthusiastic team player who is willing to learn new things
- Attention to detail & analytically minded
- Proactive approach with the ability to work efficiently and in an organised way
- Good customer service skills including good communication & social skills for collaborating with other teams and external suppliers
- Experience working in Microsoft excel & outlook
Education & Skills
- Experience working with Microsoft Excel
- Fluent in English and Dutch (French and/or German are a bonus!) – both written and verbal
- Can work independently & also part of a team
What can you expect from us?
- An educational internship where you will participate in various projects and are given responsibilities
- A supportive environment where you will gain experience in new areas and learn the intricacies of working in an international company
- Work in a new, high-tech office based in Nieuwegein
- Good working atmosphere: the atmosphere in the team and within the organization in which your work is valued! With us you will find yourself in a young, dynamic and informal organization
- Good working conditions & travel allowance
- Join in on some product tastings – eat pizza!
- The role will report into our European Buyer
Want to know more about this? Contact us, we will be happy to tell you more about it!